Finding strength and resilience in the face of death, despair, divorce, debt, and more.
Do you have a story about finding strength and resilience in the face of difficulty? Perhaps you’ve been through the mill – either personally or professionally – and have managed to claw your way back, and wish to share your experiences with others?
If you are a coach, consultant, or other speaker or professional who works with others in overcoming obstacles, this would be a terrific book for you to join as an author.
Life has a funny way of throwing curveballs when we least expect them. From unexpected setbacks to challenging circumstances, we all encounter difficulties at some point in our lives. But what sets some individuals apart is their ability to find strength and resilience in the face of adversity. It’s that unwavering spirit and determination that allows them to navigate through the toughest of times and emerge stronger than ever. Join us in this publication, and inspire others through your words.
All authors will receive the following:
- 30-minute planning meeting to discuss the type of audience and results you are seeking with your publication. We certainly want your time and effort to be focused upon your goals, and the structure, content, style, and tone of your work should reflect that.
- 30-minute book promotion planning meeting, so that the author’s short and long terms goals – both as an author as well as a professional – can be strategized and realized.
- Professional editing of your work, which will be shared with you for your input and approval.
- 10 softcover books to get you started
- Unlimited softcover and/or hardcover books AT COST whenever you like.
- Unlimited FREE digital copies of your book.
- A full multi-page media kit, including a book one-sheet, book reviews, press release, bio, and graphics, along with a complimentary download link for book reviewers.
- A speaker sheet including your top speaking topics, book graphics, and contact information for booking you as a speaker.
- Book graphics (both flat and 3D) in all file types and sizes for you to use for business cards, bookmarks, letterhead, cake decorations – anything you could possibly need!
- Social media posts featuring you and your new book – from announcements that your new release is on the horizon through posts sharing your interviews and book trailers.
- Opportunities to be interviewed and appear on an author show, promoted on YouTube and Spotify, to use the full show or excerpts for your own promotions.