Navigating the aging process with care, compassion and COMPETENCE.
This is an opportunity for elder care attorneys, health care advocates, Medicaid specialists, financial planners, assisted living coordinators, and other professionals who deal with the aging population to author a book focused upon your field of expertise.
“Hand in Hand” will be a guide for professionals as well as family members seeking to gain a deep understanding of how to address the unique challenges faced by aging individuals. Chapter can include insights into various aspects of aging, physical and mental health issues, social interactions, and end-of-life care. It emphasizes the importance of providing care with sensitivity, respecting individual autonomy and dignity throughout the entire process.
This book can be used as a resource or lead magnet for authors, as well as a worthy publication to increase their exposure, attract more clients, and gain credibility in their field.
All authors will receive the following:
- 30-minute planning meeting to discuss the type of audience and results you are seeking with your publication. We certainly want your time and effort to be focused upon your goals, and the structure, content, style, and tone of your work should reflect that.
- 30-minute book promotion planning meeting, so that the author’s short and long terms goals – both as an author as well as a professional – can be strategized and realized.
- Professional editing of your work, which will be shared with you for your input and approval.
- 10 softcover books to get you started
- Unlimited softcover and/or hardcover books AT COST whenever you like.
- Unlimited FREE digital copies of your book.
- A full multi-page media kit, including a book one-sheet, book reviews, press release, bio, and graphics, along with a complimentary download link for book reviewers.
- A speaker sheet including your top speaking topics, book graphics, and contact information for booking you as a speaker.
- Book graphics (both flat and 3D) in all file types and sizes for you to use for business cards, bookmarks, letterhead, cake decorations – anything you could possibly need!
- Social media posts featuring you and your new book – from announcements that your new release is on the horizon through posts sharing your interviews and book trailers.
- Opportunities to be interviewed and appear on an author show, promoted on YouTube and Spotify, to use the full show or excerpts for your own promotions.