Step #4 - Open your Email - your promotional materials have arrived!
Promoting your new book will begin long before your book is even published, so be sure to check that email box early and often! Some of the promotional items you will receive include:
- social media posts featuring you and your new book – from announcements that your new release is on the horizon through posts sharing your interviews and book trailers.
- a full multi-page media kit, including a book one-sheet, book reviews, press release, bio, and graphics, along with a complimentary download link for book reviewers.
- a speaker sheet including your top speaking topics, book graphics, and contact information for booking you as a speaker.
- book graphics (both flat and 3D) in all file types and sizes for you to use for business cards, bookmarks, letterhead, cake decorations – anything you could possibly need!
- each author will have the opportunity to be interviewed and appear on an author show, promoted on YouTube and Spotify, and will be able to use the full show or excerpts for their own promotions.
Prior to launch, authors will be scheduled for a 30-minute Zoom book promotion planning meeting, so that the author’s short and long terms goals – both as an author as well as a professional – can be strategized and realized. During this planning meeting, additional ideas such as public relations, paid advertising, Goodreads and Amazon pages, personal websites, and eCommerce can be discussed and evaluated as to their value for the author.