Discovering Your Inner Hero.
This is an opportunity for coaches, consultants, speakers, and others who work in the fields of personal and professional development to author a book highlighting your mission and expertise.
This book dedicated to discovering one’s personal superpower will be an invaluable resource for aspiring entrepreneurs, those reaching a crossroads in their lives, and seasoned professionals alike. Authors can delve into the core concepts of self-awareness and introspection to help individuals identify their unique strengths and talents that can amplify their success in the dynamic realm of business. Contributors may provide exercises and real-life case studies to assist readers in recognizing their natural abilities and provide practical strategies to further develop these qualities for optimal performance in the business world. From identifying your passion and purpose to leveraging your strengths for collaboration and leadership, this book empowers individuals to unleash their potential by embracing and capitalizing on their distinct superpowers.
This book can be used as a resource or lead magnet for authors, as well as a worthy publication to increase their exposure, attract more clients, and gain credibility in their field.
All authors will receive the following:
- 30-minute planning meeting to discuss the type of audience and results you are seeking with your publication. We certainly want your time and effort to be focused upon your goals, and the structure, content, style, and tone of your work should reflect that.
- 30-minute book promotion planning meeting, so that the author’s short and long terms goals – both as an author as well as a professional – can be strategized and realized.
- Professional editing of your work, which will be shared with you for your input and approval.
- 10 softcover books to get you started
- Unlimited softcover and/or hardcover books AT COST whenever you like.
- Unlimited FREE digital copies of your book.
- A full multi-page media kit, including a book one-sheet, book reviews, press release, bio, and graphics, along with a complimentary download link for book reviewers.
- A speaker sheet including your top speaking topics, book graphics, and contact information for booking you as a speaker.
- Book graphics (both flat and 3D) in all file types and sizes for you to use for business cards, bookmarks, letterhead, cake decorations – anything you could possibly need!
- Social media posts featuring you and your new book – from announcements that your new release is on the horizon through posts sharing your interviews and book trailers.
- Opportunities to be interviewed and appear on an author show, promoted on YouTube and Spotify, to use the full show or excerpts for your own promotions.